How to check an entry
There are lots of ways to find out if you've won a prize.
1. Check results online
All the latest lotto draw results can be found right here on goldencasket.com and they're updated just after the draw. You can also search for historical results within this website.
2. Watch the draw on TV
Gold Lotto, Powerball and Oz Lotto draws are telecast at approximately 8:45pm on Channel Seven in Queensland. Telecast times are subject to change so please check your local TV guide. Oz Lotto draws are televised on Tuesday nights, Gold Lotto draws are telecast on Wednesday and Saturday nights, and Powerball draws are televised on Thursday nights.
3. Visit your Golden Casket outlet
Your Golden Casket retailer can check your ticket through their on-line terminal up to 13 weeks following the draw. You can also check the results board displayed in store.
4. Phone or SMS our results lines
You can call or SMS our results phone lines to check the latest as well as historical results any time.
- Latest results call 1900 959 777 (Calls cost 39c/min (incl. GST). Mobiles/payphones higher. Salmat Interactive).
- Historical results call 1902 220 321 (Calls cost 83c/min (incl. GST). Mobiles/payphones higher. Salmat Interactive).
- SMS results service - 19 GOLD (19 4653)
SMS the game code (ie SAT, PBALL, OZ or WED) to 19 4653 (SMS cost 75c incl GST. Salmat Interactive). For the most recent Saturday Gold Lotto draw results send 'SAT'. Include a draw number for a specific draw (eg PBALL 620) for Powerball draw 620 results. Include DIV for dividends (eg PBALL 620 DIV). For Results help or more info call 131 868. For SMS help call 1300 131 276.
|Saturday Gold Lotto
|Wednesday Gold Lotto
|Monday Gold Lotto
5. Check your local media
Many newspapers, radio stations and television stations throughout Queensland publish the results as a service to their local community following each draw. Alternatively, check your ticket for the draw date and refer to the major prize results poster or the results list in the results folder displayed at Golden Casket Outlets.
6. Winners Circle members - we'll let you know when you win!
When you play with a Winners Circle card and have a first division win we'll call you! Plus, every time your card is scanned in-store the gaming terminal will let you know if you have a prize to claim.
Winners Circle membership also offers you greater security. You must present both your Winners Circle card (which the retailer will scan) together with your winning lotto ticket to be able to claim a prize at your local Golden Casket Outlet.
If you do forget to claim your prize or your ticket goes through the wash, we'll;
- automatically send you a prize cheque 4 weeks after the draw
- You can also phone us on 131 868 during business hours and once we verify your identity we can arrange for a cheque to be sent to you in the post which will be made out to the name(s) and address of the parties registered on the Winners Circle card.
If you lose your ticket together with your Winners Circle card you should call Golden Casket immediately so we can place a 'Stop Payment' on your ticket which will stop anyone else from claiming your prize, provided that the prize has not yet been paid.
It's really important to keep us up-to-date with your contact details because we need to contact you if you have a win. Just by calling us, logging into your Winners Circle membership or picking up a form in-store, you can update your details any time.
7. Buy tickets online - prizes paid automatically!
Buy lotto online and prizes will be automatically paid into your online lotto account. Also, we'll send you an email notifying you of your win. Join-up now to buy online.