How to claim prizes
There are several ways you can claim a prize, including direct payment into your online lottery account, direct payment into your Bank Account, claiming through an SA Lotteries Outlet, by mail, or claiming in person at Head Office.
For tickets purchased online
- If you win a prize from an online purchase we will deposit the prize money directly into your online lottery account, usually the next day (with the exception of Division One and Keno Spot 9 and Spot 10 which will be paid after a two-week provisional period has elapsed).
- You will also be notified by email about your entry winning a prize.
- And if you win the big one (Division One), we'll call you personally with the good news!
Automatic payment option for Easiplay Club members
To make sure you receive your prizes if you forget to check your tickets, register your lottery entries to an Easiplay Club Card when purchasing. Just ask your Retailer for details or join online today.
Easiplay Club members can now choose from the following Autopay payment options when they win a prize. Note that cheque payments will incur a $3 handling fee per cheque;
In the case of a prize less than the amount determined by SA Lotteries (currently $6), the prize will not autopay by cheque or EFT until a subsequent prize is won bringing the consolidated prize amount above the amount determined by SA Lotteries, and payment will then be made. In the event that a subsequent prize is not won and autopaid within 12 months, the prize will be forfeited
For tickets purchased from retail outlets
- Prizes of up to $500 can be claimed at any SA Lotteries Outlet.
- Prizes between $500 and $5,000 can be claimed at any SA Lotteries Outlet (at the Retailer’s discretion or up to their approved payout limit), in person from Head Office or by post with a Prize Claim Form.
- Prizes above $5,000 can be paid via cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) in person at Head Office or by post with a Prize Claim Form.
- Division One and Keno Spot 9 and Spot 10 prizes can be paid via cheque or EFT in person at Head Office or by post with a Prize Claim Form. These prizes are subject to a two-week provisional period before your payment can be made.
^ Easiplay Club Membership Terms Apply.
Claim in person
Depending on the value of the prize, claims can be made in person at your nearest SA Lotteries Outlet or at SA Lotteries Head Office.
SA Lotteries Head Office
188 Richmond Road
Marleston SA 5033
Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 4.30pm
To collect your prize in person at SA Lotteries Head Office, you will need:
- The original lotto, Keno or Instant Scratch-Its ticket
- Signature identification such as a Drivers Licence or Passport
- For registered tickets, the Easiplay Club card to which the ticket is registered
Claiming a prize by mail
To claim a lottery, keno or Instant Scratch-Its prize by mail, download and complete the Prize Claim Form. Send the winning ticket/s along with the completed Prize Claim Form via post to:
PO Box 74
MARLESTON SA 5033
Your prize payment should be processed and paid within 10 working days of receipt of your Prize Claim Form by SA Lotteries, or after relevant provisional periods.
Lost or Damaged tickets
If your lotto, keno or Instant Scratch-Its ticket is lost or damaged and not registered to an Easiplay Club card, you will need to complete a Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form which will assist us in locating your ticket in our lottery system. There is a fee associated with this search. Please read the "Conditions of Search" outlined on the top of this form. All "Conditions of Search" must be adhered to in order for us to conduct the search. If we are successful in locating your ticket a 'Stop Payment' can be placed on your ticket which will prevent anyone else from claiming your prize, provided that the prize has not yet been paid
Click here to download the Lost or Damaged Ticket Search form. Send the completed form via post to:
PO Box 74
MARLESTON SA 5033