There are several ways to collect your Instant Scratch-Its prize:
- Prizes up to and including $500 can be claimed at any SA Lotteries retail agency.
- Prizes valued between $500 and $5,000 may be claimed at any SA Lotteries retail agency (subject to the agent’s discretion), or at SA Lotteries Head Office.
- Prizes over $5,000 must be claimed at SA Lotteries Head Office.
These prizes will be paid by cheque or Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). To collect your prize in person, you will need:
- The original Instant Scratch-Its ticket.
- Signature identification, such as a drivers licence or passport.
SA Lotteries Head Office opening hours are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 4.30pm
Please remember to write your name, address, postcode, telephone number and signature on the back of the winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket. All Instant Scratch-Its tickets are treated as the property of the person holding them.
To claim an Instant Scratch-Its prize by mail, simply complete the Prize Claim Form and enclose the original winning Instant Scratch-Its ticket (complete your name, address and signature on the back of the winning ticket), remembering to keep copies for your own records. Affix a postage stamp and mail to:
PO Box 74
MARLESTON SA 5033
Alternatively, you can pick up a Prize Claim Form at your local SA Lotteries outlet and complete by following the same steps as above. Your prize payment should be processed and paid within 10 working days of receipt of your claim form by SA Lotteries, or after necessary waiting periods as listed.