Protecting the entitlements of players and ensuring the secure and correct payment of prizes remains of utmost importance to SA Lotteries.
The following lists reflect SA Lotteries’ commitment to protecting the interests of our players and ensuring the integrity of our games.
- Validation slips are provided to players to confirm status of ticket.
- Non-winning tickets are returned to customers.
- Any prizes over $5,000 can be claimed in person or via post accompanied with the Prize Claim form (preferably by registered post).
- Easiplay Club registered tickets are unable to be validated without the originating membership card.
- Easiplay Club registered tickets bear the primary member's name.
- Ex gratia prize claims can be lodged for lost or damaged unregistered tickets.
- SA Lotteries Head Office offers secure prize payment, such as electronic funds transfer.
Retail agent integrity and security
- SA Lotteries retail agents are required to obtain a prescribed range of business insurances.
- Retail agents are regularly reminded that they must return all non-winning tickets and validation slips to players.
- National police checks are undertaken for all agent applications.
- Retail agents must conform to the terms of an Agent Agreement, which encompasses a detailed procedure manual for the conducting and promotion of SA Lotteries games.
If you have a comment, query or concern about the service you have received at any of our retail agencies, please contact us.