How to Autoplay
Who can use Autoplay
To start using Autoplay, all you need is a verified online account with SA Lotteries. So why not join up now, verify your account, and start using Autoplay. Join-up Now
Manage your Autoplay Subscriptions
- Setup Autoplay - You can set up a ticket for Autoplay from the purchase page. Just select your game, number of game panels and numbers and choose from the two Autoplay options – 'Play by Week' or 'Play by Draw'. It's that easy. Note that to set up an Autoplay ticket, you will need to have an online account that has been verified.
- Pause Autoplay - Once you have set up an Autoplay ticket, login to your account and you will be able to monitor all your Autoplay entries on the 'Autoplay Admin' screen, including the ability to Pause your Autoplay.
- Delete Autoplay - Once you have set up an Autoplay ticket, login to your account and visit the "Ticket History" page to view purchased tickets and cancel a ticket. Any tickets which are able to be cancelled will have a red cross next to them.
- Reactivate Autoplay - Once you've setup an Autoplay ticket, login to your account and visit the 'Autoplay Admin' page to Restart a paused or suspended Autoplay. You can also Pause, and Delete Autoplay.
Checking your Autoplay purchases
Once you've set-up an Autoplay ticket, login to your account and visit the 'Ticket History' page to view all your purchased tickets.
- Delete an Autoplay purchase - Once you have set up an Autoplay ticket, login to your account and visit the 'Ticket History' page to view and cancel tickets. Just click the red cross icon to cancel a ticket.