FAQ - Tatts Card

How do I get a Tatts Card?

Fill in a Tatts Card application form at your local Tatts Outlet and hand to your Tatts Retailer along with the membership fee of your choice - $7.70 - 1 year, $14.30 - 2 years, $19.80 - 3 years or $25.00 - 5 years. Your personalised Tatts Card with two key ring cards will be mailed to you in approximately 2 weeks.

I have lost, had stolen or misplaced my REGISTERED ticket/s. What can I do?

If you are a Tatts Card member and you lose a ticket registered to your Tatts Card, you should call Tatts on 131 868. We will be able to put a 'lock' on your lost ticket, which means no one else can claim the prize on that ticket. A Tatts representative will then advise you of your payment options for collection of your current or future wins.

It's really important to keep us up-to-date with your contact details because we need to contact you if you have a win. Just by calling us or picking up a form in-store, you can update your details any time.

Is my Tatts Online account connected to my Tatts Card?

You can link your online account and Tatts card easily through your online account. Make sure you have your Tatts Card handy so you can complete the process.

How do I record numbers onto my Tatts Card?

Recording numbers onto your Tatts Card is easy and you can store up to 50 different entries, including QuickPicks, on your card.

Just mark your favourite numbers onto any coupon of your choice, then hand the coupon to your Tatts Retailer along with your Tatts Card and ask them to record the numbers onto your card. To play your numbers whenever you want, simply hand your Tatts Card to your Tatts Retailer and ask to play your recorded numbers.

How can I change my address?

You can update your address details at any time by visiting your local Tatts Outlet and completing a Change of Details form. Or if your card is linked to your online account you can change your address online through the My Details section under Your Account. 

How do I change the name registered on my Tatts Card?

Should you change your surname due to marriage, divorce or deed poll, just complete a Customer Name Change Form and provide a certified photocopy of your marriage certificate, dissolution of marriage or deed poll and forward:

Tatts Customer Support
Locked Bag 7

What should I do if I lose my Tatts Card?

If you lose your Tatts Card, you can ask your local Tatts retailer to order you a replacement card. If your card is linked to an online account you can login to your account and order a replacement card on the "Tatts Card" page.