Lucky Lotteries is a raffle style game that guarantees over 10,000 winners in every draw. Unlike other lottery games, you will never have to share your winnings as each number in the draw is unique!
Whether you choose to play the Super Jackpot or Mega Jackpot, each game has 10 cash prize levels and 10 consolation prize levels plus a chance to win the jackpot.
To identify the winners, each game has 2 draws.
The first draw determines the guaranteed winning numbers. To win a cash prize, your number must match one of the winning numbers drawn. But if you miss by a whisker, any numbers that are 1 number off the winning numbers drawn will win a consolation prize.
The second draw determines the jackpot number. If the jackpot number is the same as any of the winning numbers drawn in the first draw, then the jackpot prize is won. If the jackpot number does not match one of the winning numbers drawn, you will win a consolation prize.
To learn more, see the How to Win section for the Lucky Lotteries prize table.
1. The first step to playing Lucky Lotteries is deciding if you want to play Super Jackpot, Mega Jackpot or both!
2. Choose which draws you would like to enter – current draw and/or advance draws.
3. Choose how you would like your numbers selected.
4. Choose how many numbers you would like to play – 1-10 for Random numbers or up to 2,000 for Sequential numbers.
5. You can also choose how long you want to play for.
Lucky Lotteries results are available via the Lott website after each draw. As Lucky Lotteries can be drawn at any time, you can also opt in to receive Lucky Lotteries results via email or SMS.